If you are from another country, you will need a valid passport or visa to enter some country. Plan accordingly, visas can take up to three months to obtain.however, we encourage you to plan ahead to avoid any delays.
SJ Caravan travel and tours assist our clients in securing visas or entry permits to different countries. We specialize in tourist visa assistance with the following embassies: Italy, Japan, Australia, Korea
List of Requirements for Tourist Visa:
- Firstly Fully filled-up and Signed Application Form
- Original and Copy of Valid Passport (at least 6 months valid)
- After that Original and you need a Copy of All Valid Passports and Issued Visas
- Two (2) Current Passport Picture
- Evidence of Sufficient Funds: Bank Certificate and Statement of Accounts (6 months)
- International Travel Insurance Minimum Coverage of EUR30,000.00 + Additional 15 days coverage from travel duration period.
- Proof of Employment:
If employed: -Certificate of employment w/ position, salary, and tenure.
– Secondly Approved leave of absence
– Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
– If business owner: -Complete Business Registration (Current Business – License, DTI/SEC and BIR Registration)
-Latest Company Income Tax Return (ITR)
- If Student: School Certificate with Copy of Valid School ID
- If Minor: Similarly personal Appearance of Both Parents during submission of the application.
– PSA Birth Certificate
– If traveling without both parents, Moreover Declaration of consent signed in front of Consular Officer
– Proof of Legal Custody, Death Certificate of another parent, DSWD Clearance
- In addition, requirements may be required by the consul/embassy if necessary. Visa and Processing Fee: contact us
Processing Time: Minimum of Seven(7) Working Days
SJ CARAVAN TRAVEL AND TOURS
For more information
Call or text us : 09333879271 / 09329160135 / (046) 4043825
or email us at. email@example.com
Likes us on facebook. Our office located at 0344 Parchment Brgy. Teniente Tiago General Mariano Alvarez, Cavite Philippines