- Requirements as per qualification for Korean Tourist Visa
- NSO/PSA Marriage Certificate
- Photocopy of NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
- Original Personal Bank Certificate
- Must include account type, current balance, account opening date, 6 months average balance
- Original Bank Statement
- certified true copy of bank statement or copy of passbook for the last 3 months
- Original Affidavit of Support (Notarized)
- Legal spouse’s Documents, whichever is applicable (as Employee or Businessman)
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS MAY BE REQUIRED UPON RELEASING OF PASSPORT ADDITIONAL PAYMENT FOR VISA FEE WILL BE NEEDED FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Foreign Passport Holder
- 60-90 Days stay in Korea
- More than 90 days
- Studying abroad
4. All documents will remain confidential and will not be returned. Please make copies of the submitted documents you may need.
5. Paste your recent passport size photo on the application form.
6. Remove all covers or jackets of your passports, Staple old and new passports together.
7. Visa Processing fee per passenger is non-refundable once the application is submitted to the embassy regardless of if granted, denied or withdrawn.
8. The Korean Embassy will only categorize the applicant as a frequent traveler if they have traveled within 5 years in the OECD countries. The original stamp and or old passports are requested to submit to us if the stamp or previous visas are stamped in the old passport.
9. Proof of relationship must be attached along if traveling with families, such as Marriage Contract, Birth Certificate and etc
10. All applicants with unused tourist visa to the OECD member countries will be considered as first-time travelers, and thus, should apply at window 1or window 2.
EMPLOYEE EMPLOYEE EMPLOYEE
SJ CARAVAN TRAVEL AND TOURS
For more information
Call or text us : 09333879271 / 09329160135 / (046) 4043825
or email us at. firstname.lastname@example.org
Likes us on facebook. Our office located at 0344 Parchment Brgy. Teniente Tiago General Mariano Alvarez, Cavite Philippines
Balance is key here. You don’t want your writing to sound like a long string of transition words. Rather, sprinkle them in wherever appropriate. They’ll spice up your writing and sew each section together smoothly.
Note that some of the transition words in the list are phrases and not singular words:
As a result
For the most part
As a result of
As a rule
As an example
To begin with
In addition to
By the way
In the first place
In the meantime
In this case