Travel Booking Procedures
- Before any travel commences, for complete transparency and quality service management, please follow the booking procedures below:
- When you are first inquiring about travel, please complete and submit a Client Information Form Request (CIF) to:
- Our Travel Booking Office will research your request and send back an email quote with options, if available, to meet your travel needs. Note: These travel options are not ticketed nor confirmed and there is no obligation. We are providing travel information only at this point.
- The CIF must be submitted to the Travel Advisor/Agent in order to complete any booking arrangements. iVacation Travel will not assume or research travel packages without authorization and information provided by the client. Due to non-booking fees at this time, our office will only attempt research on the behalf of clients who follow these procedures set forth.
- Upon receipt of the CIF, the Travel Booking Office will return a quote/proposal for client approval. Note: iVacation Travel cannot issue airline tickets or confirm rental car/hotel reservations without an approved quote/proposal. Rates are subject to change until booking is confirmed.
- Once the approved quote/ proposal is received by the client, the Travel Booking Office will issue an invoice via email (e-Invoice) with a Credit Card Authorization Form. Note: Airline tickets, if any, will be issued; Hotels and car rentals will be confirmed only upon receipt of the Credit Card Authorization Form. Alternate options will be provided if rooms are no longer available at the time of booking. A copy of the confirmed booking reference # will be issued once a Credit Card Authorization is approved by the supplier.
- Upon completion of the trip, we ask our clients to get in contact with us to complete a survey of your travel experience and to closeout your Travel Itinerary. We care about your experience and want to let other clients know what a great time you had at your destination. With approval, your feedback will be shared on our website.
- DISCLAIMER: Refunds are authorized under certain circumstances, such as securing Travel Protection. iVacation Travel provides one free quote for first time customers and will only charge a booking and research fee of outside of the initial quote. The initial quote will be charged by iVacation Travel for it’s additional services.
Thank you for choosing Travel, where fantasies become goals and affordable achievements.