9 Great Reason Why You Should Travel To The Philippines
The philippine country is known for having its rich biodiversity as its main tourist attraction. Its beaches, heritage towns and monuments, mountains, rainforests, islands, and diving spots are among the country’s most popular tourist destinations. Visiting the Philippines is big fun. Perfect beaches. Friendly locals. Beautiful nature. Plus, it’s a cheap country to travel, you’ll get great value for your money.
9 Great Reason Why You Should Travel To The Philippines –
1. | THE PEOPLE The hospitality of Filipinos is incomparable to the rest of the world. From the experience of all the tourists visited the Philippines, Filipinos are the most kind and friendly people, extremely welcoming and curious, but also respectful. They always seem happy and smiling, and they love to sing and to dance whenever there is an occasion to celebrate.
2. | PARADISE BEACHES AND ISLANDS Philippines is one of the largest island groups in the world with 7,107 islands. The queen of all the beaches is probably White Beach in Boracay, constantly rated as one of the Top 10 beaches of the world. I wouldn’t say it’s the best one, but certainly the most famous one.
3. | SHOPPING Get lost in one of the biggest shopping malls in the world. When I noticed all the giant shopping malls in Manila, I had a feeling that Filipinos must be crazy about shopping. Later I figured out that shopping is also a way of family gathering for them. Or as one of my Filipina friends says: “They come for the air conditioning.”
04 | NATURE, FLORA AND FAUNA Philippines has one of the most diverse wildlife in the world. Philippines is home of a diverse range of birds, plants, animals and sea creatures. There are nearly 200 mammal species in the Philippines. The Philippine Tarsier is one of the smallest (and cutest!) species of monkeys in the world.
05 | WEATHER AND CLIMATE The average yearly temperature is around 26.6°C. Luckily, the weather in the Philippines does not reach a point of extreme hot or extreme cold temperatures, so you can easily adapt to the tropical weather. The best time to go is between November and May.
06 | FOOD “What? The food?” You might ask… Well, I know, Filipino cuisine is not that famous around the globe, BUT that doesn’t mean the food tastes bad, not at all! Filipinos love their food and there are a lot of things worth trying! It probably describes it best to say, Filipino food is a mix of Malay, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese and American cuisine. Check out this Filipino food called “BINALOT.”
7. | MASSAGE, RELAX AND REJUVENATE Pamper your body with a good massage. One of the greatest things to do in the Philippines is pampering your body with a good massage. Massage places and spas are all over the country, from luxury spas to massage ladies on the beach, you will find them almost everywhere. I can highly recommend trying a Swedish massage, it’s a full body massage with oil.
NO LANGUAGE BARRIER
8. | NO LANGUAGE BARRIER Over 90% of the population speaks English. Big advantage compare to other Asian countries: Almost everybody speaks English in the Philippines, from a 3-year-old kid to a 90-year-old granny.
9.| THE COLORFUL JEEPNEY Explore the country like a local. Another thing you have to do in the Philippines is riding in or on a jeepney! Why? Because it’s fun! It’s cheap and it’s windy, no need for an air conditioner! But what are these jeepneys and where do they come from? The U.S troops left old military jeeps back in WW2.
The Philippines will never fail to amaze you. The stunning sights above and under the sea, the culture, the hospitality, the food, and of course, the friendly people willing to welcome visitors wherever and whenever. Spending a night or two on the island-blessed country is not enough when you want to savor all the Philippines has to offer.
SJ CARAVAN TRAVEL AND TOURS
For more information 👇👇👇
Call or text us : 09333879271 / 09329160135 / (046) 4043825
or email us at. firstname.lastname@example.org , like us on facebook
Our office located at 0344 Parchment Brgy.Teniente Tiago GMA Cavite